The Atriax Group is seeking a dynamic and passionate Civil Engineer to join our firm. As an Atriax Civil Engineer you will work closely with other registered engineers as well as engineering department colleagues on a diverse portfolio of projects that span the globe. You’ll be involved in all aspects of the day-to-day design of our multi-discipline engineering projects from the initial planning through construction phase.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to work and thrive in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with architectural and engineering product review
Required Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from ABET accredited program or related field of study
- EI certification required or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire
- 2-years of experience preferred in related field
- PE preferred or ability to obtain once qualified
- Experience with engineering design using computer-based drafting, design and modeling applications (i.e., AutoCAD, MicroStation, Civil 3D, HydroCAD, etc.)
Successful candidate’s responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develop design documents and calculations as appropriate for civil engineering related projects.
- Assist Project Managers, Sr. Engineers or Architects with projects, calculations, drawings as needed.
- Create CAD drawings consistent with client requirements for format, standard, quality and timeliness.
- Conduct research and investigate appropriate technical reference data pertinent to a project.
- Produce final hard copy and digital documents suitable for submission to clients consistent with contract requirements, schedule and budget.
- Develop design documents including site, building, parking & road layout, site grading, drainage, erosion & sediment control, prepare detailed construction plans, specifications and contract documents.
- Use software to included, but not limited to AutoDesk products such as AutoCAD; Civil 3D; Revit; and standard office software such as Microsoft Office, MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Project, etc.
- Participate in site visits and conduct field measurements to validate existing site and as-built conditions.
- Meet w/contractors, as needed, for construction administration and design clarifications.
- Engage with clients regarding project requirements, concept and design development, and design presentations.
- Assist with complex technical/design issues and provide guidance to team.
- Prepare and ensure accuracy of technical documents through Quality Assurance reviews at different phases of project.
- Other duties as assigned.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information or to submit your resume.