Architectural Project Manager
The Atriax Group is seeking a dynamic and passionate design-forward architect to join our firm as an Architectural Program/Project Manager. As an Atriax Architectural Program/Project Manager, you will work closely with other registered architects and architectural interns as well as engineering colleagues on a diverse portfolio of projects that span the globe. You will be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day project and client management for multi-discipline architectural and engineering design projects and teams from the initial planning through construction phase. The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Assisting early in the bid and proposal process, with expanding project engagement through the design process and sequential phases. Tasks include broad oversight of the complete contract documents, including drawings and specifications; monitoring of budgets and billings; preparation of change order and additional service requests.
- Managing and assisting with work on all phases of various projects including design development, preparation of presentation drawings and specifications, design review, coordination and correlation of construction drawings.
- Engaging with clients regarding project requirements, concept and design development, and design presentations.
- Providing project team coordination for incorporating design intent into the construction documentation, specifications, and during construction administration.
- Managing project timelines and schedules.
- Participating in site visits and conducting field measurements to validate existing site and as-built conditions.
- Maintaining project document files, including meeting notes, financial information, client correspondence and project schedule.
- Resolving complex technical/design issues and providing guidance to the team.
- Preparing and ensuring accuracy of technical documents through Quality Assurance reviews at different phases of the project.
The Architectural Project Manager we are looking for will:
- Have a minimum of eight years of experience in the architecture and design field.
- Be a licensed architect with proven leadership skills.
- Have significant project experience in some combination of Healthcare, Government (Department of Defense and Department of Veteran Affairs is a plus), Aviation, Office, or Higher Education markets.
- Have significant experience with complex Government projects and contracts.
- Demonstrate a high level of drive and collaborative spirit.
- Be proficient with the AutoDesk family of products, including both Auto CAD and Revit.
- Be available for domestic and international travel.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information or to submit your resume.